- The Zapco Spat Trap comes with 25 X 1 m spat catcher slats made from a special formulated calcium filled flexible plastic resin.Dimensions: W 180mm x L 490mm x H 1000mm
- This simple to use spat trap can be easily assembled and disassembled in minutes.
- Depending on location the spat trap can catch between 15,000 – 25,000 spat per trap.
- Designed for catching natural oysters. It is easy to stack or hang.
- The perfect tool for natural spat collection.
2016 Oyster Seed Collection
This years catch from spat traps in pambula lake
The Zapco Spat Trap comes with 25 X 1 m spat catcher slats made from a special formulated calcium filled flexible plastic resin. This simple to use spat trap can be easily assembled and disassembled in minutes.
- Catch 15,000 to 25,000 spat per trap
- Easy to assemble / disassemble
- Slat catcher made from 20% calcium filled flexible resin
- Micro-grooves and calcium fill encourages spat collection without using cement
- Spat trap holder made from long life UV stabilized HDPE resin
- Simple and easy to use
- Compatible with existing Zapco products
- Two x pull down straps
- Instructions on how to use
Zapco stands by its products provided that they are used exclusively in conjunction with other Zapco products and as part of the Zapco Oyster Cultivation System